- Added visual-basic-mode.
Code by Fred White, Dave Love, Randolph Fritz and Vincent Belaiche.
- Fix crash that could occur during start of Aquamacs (in x_set_frame_parameters)
Reported by Will Morton, Barbara Shirtcliff, Enrico Rinaldi.
- Support for fullscreen button in windows, available in Mac OS X 10.7 ``Lion''. As additional keyboard shortcut, Command-Control-F, is available.
- Improved support for resizing frames in Mac OS X 10.7.
- Load calculator (M-x calc) correctly even after saving calculator settings.
Reported by Stefan Vollmar.
- When deleting (killing) a whole line, the beginning space of a following line was deleted in `smart-spacing-mode'. This is no longer the case.
Reported by James Thurgood and Robert Morelli.
- When deleting several words in a row (killing them to append them to the kill ring), they are no longer added as run-in words in smart spacing mode. Spaces are addes where appropriate.
- Drag&drop into windows showing eshell, shell and other comint-based buffers now inserts the full file name.
Suggested by Jan Marius Hofert.
- When expanding the load path (e.g., for library files) in directories such as Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs, a file called .nosearch now prevents Aquamacs from adding the present and subordinate directories. (The previous .ignore file only worked at the topmost level.)
Reported by Nathaniel Cunningham.
- Fixed issue that could lead to a crash when using Aquamacs as an editor (ODB standard) from certain other applications.
Reported by Kevin Kirkup.
- Fixed issue where the toolbar could not be permanently hidden or shown using the toolbar context menu.
Reported by Richard Spence.
- Python-Mode has been updated to version 6.0.2.
Suggested by Gilles Lenfant.
- Matlab-Mode has been updated to version 3.3.1.
Suggested by Dennis Rosset.